Serenity - a flexible forest floor moss tiles
The Nordic Moss flexible tile is hand made. The very best quality moss pieces are used in the manufacturing of this tile; the moss pieces have a minimum length of 70mm, which makes up only 6 to 8% of the natural harvest. The tile has a very thick and luscious texture glued to a thin backing, and it has a natural overhang to ensure that the mounted tiles create a smooth connection.
We recommend that the flexible tile is used to create a full accent wall. The soft backing of the tile ensures an easy application to both flat and curved surfaces.
Serenity - flat moss
A thin tile with a covering of flat moss. We recommend that the flexible tile is used to create a full accent wall. The soft backing of the tile ensures an easy application to both flat and curved surfaces. The unsurpassed sound dampening quality of reindeer moss makes it a perfect product to improve the acoustics of a space.
Due to the preserving process, the reindeer moss needs no maintenance of any kind. Neither watering or sun-light is required. The ideal humidity of the room, to keep it soft and luscious, should be approximately 40%. Due to the salts used in the preservation, the moss deters any insects.
HOW TO INSTALL
Fixing the tiles to a surface is quick and simple by utilising any of these application methods:
- double sided tape
- strips of Velcro
- quick-set glue
or stapled if the surface is penetrable.
The flexible tiles are available in 6 colours (May Green, Apple Green, Fuchsia, Red, Blue and Olive Green) shown on our colour-sheet.
The base is a thin (3mm) flexible felt tile
Lichen: Coloured and preserved reindeer moss cladonia stellaris.
Dimensions & Weight:
1. 38 x 58cm: Weight 1,2kg per tile. Please note there are 4 moss tiles in a box with a weight of ca. 4,6kg. (Please note the indicated price is per tile and there are 4x tiles in a box).
2. 58 x 78 cm: Weight 3 kg per tile. Please note there are 2 tiles in a box with a weight ca. 6 kg. (Also here the indicated price is per tile with 2x tiles per box).
3. 58 x 98 cm: Weight 4,25 kg per tile. Please note there are 2 tiles per box with a weight ca. 8,5 kg. ( Note the indicated price is per tile, and there are 2 tiles in a box).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.